What is a safety cooling trailer?
Cooling trailers are used in the field to prevent overheating. It is basically a cooling fan with benches that is self-contained and can be moved from site to site. A generator comes with the unit to maintain it operational. Some other specs include:
- 16 Ft. Covered Trailer
- 36" or 48" Cooling Fan
- 275 Gallon Water Tank
- 3500 Watt Generator
- Bench Seating
- Custom Oilfield Cooling Trailers Available!
Pickett Oilfield, LLC offers an assortment of oilfield trailers, including cooling trailers. When temperatures rise, it can be dangerous for outdoor workers. Long periods of working in high temperatures contribute to the dangers of having a heat-related incident such as heat stroke. Health incidents such as this are preventable by designating break times for your workers inside Oilfield Cooling Trailers. These will definitely aid in maintaining your employee’s safety and continuity of work performance.
Our Oilfield Cooling trailer is a customizable bumper pull. For more information, call us at: 936-336-5154 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Where can I buy a cooling trailer?
From us of course - and here’s why that’s a smart decision.
- They can be custom made to your specifications
- Family-owned business where you will be speaking directly with a live, warm human
- Our lead time for building the trailer is significantly shorter than others. You won’t need to go back-and-forth between departments to order, and we can get it out when you need it
- Discounts offered per trailer on orders of 5 or more
Pricing will vary with the type of spool requested.
How much does a cooling trailer cost?
They start at $7,300 for a standard unit. The cost increases with different add-ons.
- Larger trailer
- Safety shower
- Safety eye wash unit
- Sheet metal half or whole sided. (this pricing is the same with us but more with some competitors)